1. This means (Skill points spent) / (Maximum skill points)
Every time you read a skill book, the skill points spent increase, until it is equal to the maximum skill points. Maximum skill points are initially equal to your level. However, you can increase the value of kill point by using INT items stat.
2. Each class has its unique skills given from the start
Unique skills do not have any steps or levels, so it cannot be learned.
3. Some skills come bundled together
When you learn one of them, you automatically learn the other called 'Alternative skill', and it costs one skill point. (Click "alt button" to use the Alternative skill)
4. When a skill advances to the next level, it starts from step 0 again
You must read an appropriate skill book to increase an step of the skill.
5. This shows the current level of the skill
You need to spend one skill point to learn a book. The requirements to read the next book in the series will rise. You must learn six books of the same skill to advance to the next level.
Place a mouse cursor on a skill icon to see its description.
Sometimes, you will not be able to learn a skill by right-clicking it. This may be because.
- You are the wrong class.
- You do not have a high enough stat to read the skill book.
- You have reached the maximum skill point limit.
- You have already achieved the sixth and highest step in that skill.
- The skill you are trying to learn is of a different level in that skill. You cannot learn a level III skill until you have learned level I and II.